Our mission statement is more than just words; it is who we are. We have a passion for performance and efficiency and want to deliver Precision, Accurate, Safe and Quality with everything we do. We are your pit crew, your secret weapon to succeed in this competitive industry.
Sierra Pacific exists today because of our customers, and the dedicated team of employees that make them successful. In every kind of economy, only the companies that try to find the most accurate and efficient way to do things will make their customers successful. Every new way to slot a product, shorten the distance to the dock, pick an order faster, reduce damage, deliver faster and accurate monthly billing, makes it easier for our customers to do business with Sierra Pacific. The better we are, the better our customers are and we value each and every one of them, large or small. Each one of us can help make our company stronger and help create a healthy customer base for a strong and successful future.
Sierra Pacific Warehouse Group is a Modesto, California based company offering refrigerated, frozen and dry storage with locations in Modesto and Patterson. Founded in 1986 by industry veterans Mike McNulty and Roy Atkins. Sierra Pacific has an experienced management team in all areas of marketing, finance, and operations. Located 75 miles from the Port of Oakland, and centrally located to major distribution centers and food processors, we are right where you want to be. Don’t let the gridlock of the Bay Area or the mountain passes of I-80 get in the way of your business.
Decisions are made at the local level and our response times are excellent. Our start-up team is ready to make sure that your program begins smoothly and operates error free. We have national experience, local expertise and customer service that will make your team successful. Sierra Pacific looks out for you and identifies ways to make your service better every day.
We specialize all-temperature warehousing services for:
– Manufacturing supply of ingredients and packaging
– Supporting fresh pack and seasonal production
– Vendor managed inventories for distribution center efficiency
– Order building and program management for retail and distribution center operations
– Pick and Pack for small orders
– Club store palletizing and product display arrangements
– Consumer direct fulfillment
– Wine and Spirits storage and shipment
– Bonded Wine Cellar pre-tax warehousing
– Product repackaging, kitting, bundling, shrink film and relabeling
– Transportation management via Sierra Pacific Express and common carriers
– Organic and specialty food products
– Import and Export through the Port of Oakland